Upcoming Personal Finance Classes
Do your personal finances need a booster shot? Do you want to improve your financial resiliency?
I offer classes on personal finance at the Cambridge Center for Adult Education. Some are virtual and some are offered in person. They are the following:
Teaching Your Children Financial Literacy
This class is for parents who want to learn how to develop their teenage and pre-teen children’s financial literacy.
You will learn how to guide your kids to:
- create good spending and saving habits
- responsibly manage credit cards and student loans
- work with a bank account and debit card
- save in a Roth IRA when they have earned income
Lastly, we’ll discuss how to talk with your kids about money.
It’s an online one-hour class on Saturday, November 6th at 10:00 AM. You can register here.
Spending, Saving, and Budgeting
This class is for anyone who wants to learn to save more, spend less, and improve your financial decision-making skills.
You will learn how to:
- develop healthy and sustainable spending and saving strategies
- create and sustain a budget
- save for retirement
- mix love and money
- determine how much insurance you need
- understand financial institutions
It’s an online two-hour class on Saturday, November 6th at 1:00 PM. You can register here.
If you’d like any more information about any of these classes, get in touch.