Approaching retirement age, people often have similar questions and concerns around their financial future.
I offer a comprehensive analysis of your retirement-readiness that is understandable, unbiased, and trustworthy. I provide you specific guidance and clarity about your retirement financial security.
You will learn:
- When you can afford to retire and how your financial stability would change if you were to work more or fewer years
- How much you can prudently spend each year and if you may be at risk of outliving your savings
- How your financial stability would change if you were to experience a significant unplanned expense or investment loss
- Your appropriate asset allocation and selection of low-cost mutual funds
- Your optimal Social Security claiming strategy
- The optimal distribution strategy for your IRA(s)
- How to consolidate all of your retirement accounts
- Whether an annuity makes sense, and if so, how to purchase it
- Whether long-term care insurance makes sense, and if so, how to purchase it
The result is a holistic evaluation and roadmap for your retirement planning. You will have a clear understanding of your financial security and actions you can take to mitigate any identified risks.
The fee for this service is $600 and includes 60 days of follow-up and financial planning. I do not receive compensation from other sources.