Retirement Readiness Service
Approaching retirement age, people often have similar questions and concerns around their financial future.
I provide a comprehensive and understandable analysis of your retirement-readiness. You will have specific guidance and clarity about your financial security during retirement and understand actions you can take to mitigate any identified risks.
You will learn:
- When you can afford to retire and how your financial stability would change if you were to work more or fewer years
- How much you can prudently spend each year and if you are at risk of outliving your savings
- How your financial stability would change if you were to experience a significant unplanned expense or investment loss
- Your appropriate asset allocation and selection of low-cost mutual funds
- Your optimal Social Security claiming strategy
- Whether an annuity makes sense, and if so, how to purchase it
- How to consolidate and simplify your retirement accounts
- The optimal distribution strategy for your retirement accounts and whether Roth IRA conversions would be sensible
- If you face Medicare surcharges (“IRMAA“) and if so, how to minimize them
- Whether long-term care insurance makes sense, and if so, how to purchase it
You will receive a holistic evaluation of your retirement roadmap and how your future net worth will evolve over your retirement years.
The fee for this service is $600 and includes 90 days of follow-up financial planning.