Investment Strategy Review
Clients are often looking for guidance to rationalize their investments and ensure their funds are invested in the most optimal and efficient manner across three dimensions – taxes, fees, and balancing the risk/return trade-offs through the appropriate asset allocation.
I review all of your investment accounts – retirement and taxable – and provide an unbiased assessment and a strategy to go forward. I will provide specific and actionable recommendations regarding:
- Your optimal asset allocation, given your risk profile, income, net worth, and financial goals
- Your selection of investment assets to ensure you are maximizing returns, minimizing risks, minimizing expenses, and minimizing taxes
- How best to invest in your 401K, including whether pre-tax or Roth is a better option
- If it is sensible to consolidate various retirement accounts
- Conversion of pre-tax retirement accounts into Roth IRAs and the pace at which to do this
- How to invest additional savings if you’ve maximized contributions to your retirement plan(s)
- Participation in your employer’s ESPP (employee stock purchase plan), if you have one
You will have a clear understanding about your investment strategy and a roadmap to move forward.
The fee for this service is $350 and includes 90 days of follow-up and financial planning guidance.