Building Financial Resiliency Service
We focus on developing sustainable spending, saving, and budgeting skills to ensure you meet your short- and long-term financial goals.
To accomplish this, we go through the following steps:
- Determine your current level of actual spending.
- Create spending and saving targets that will increase your financial security.
- Develop spending strategies to meet your targets.
- Create a process to optimally manage and pay off any consumer debts.
- Put your savings on “auto-pilot” to ensure you hit your targets.
- Track your actual spending over time and make adjustments as necessary.
The goal is to increase your financial resiliency by creating a sustainable process to meet your savings goals.
The fee for this service is $400 for 90 days of financial planning guidance. I offer a reduced fee for those experiencing financial stress.