I create and present customized workshops and classes on a range of personal finance topics to students, adult education learners, and corporate employee groups. I have delivered workshops to diverse groups who range from Ivy League MBA students to inmates in correctional facilities and many other audiences.
I offer workshops on the following topics:
- Spending, Saving, and Budgeting
- Saving for Retirement
- Financial Planning During Retirement
- “Finance 101” — Investing Your Retirement Savings
- The College Financial Aid Process
- Divorce and Money
- Evaluating and Compensating a Financial Advisor
- Financial Literacy for Teenagers
To read comments from previous students in my workshops, click here.