I offer expert financial planning that is understandable, unbiased, and trustworthy. My planning process encourages you to take a mindful approach, focusing on the present and the present and the future, rather than looking back.
My services include:
- Spending, saving, and budgeting – developing sustainable financial behaviors to ensure you achieve your financial goals
- Retirement review – assessing and rationalizing all investment accounts, rolling over and combining 401K and IRA retirement accounts, timing conversions from pre-tax to Roth IRAs, determining if annuities make sense
- Investment guidance – determining your risk tolerance and asset allocation, including use of tax-free bonds, low-cost mutual funds, selecting appropriate investments for retirement accounts, and minimizing investment expenses
- Financial advisor assessments — providing an independent evaluation of your financial advisor that assesses the fees, the expertise, and the investment strategy of your advisor
- Financing college and graduate school – determining an affordable level of student loans, understanding income-dependent repayment plans, and moving forward with an optimal repayment strategy
- Mixing love and money – when romance merges with finance, there may be a lot to discuss and I provide a framework for partners to consider these issues
- Divorce-related financial planning – developing financial literacy during and after divorce, both to ensure a fair settlement and to provide guidance in adjusting to new financial realities after it is completed
The fee is $300 for 90 days of financial planning guidance. Alternatively, a single consultation is available for $100 per session. I do not sell other products or services nor receive compensation or incentives from other sources.
I also create customized workshops on different dimensions of financial decision-making to audiences of all ages, including employee groups, adult education learners, and students.
If you’d like to learn more about my financial planning services, get in touch.